Wednesday, 15 February 2012

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

So I've been thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend. He's such an ass sometimes, it drives me crazy.
On a better note, I've been good so far today, I'm gonna fast today, maybe tomorrow. I want to lose 15 lbs this month. I need to. I need to get back on track. according to losertown, if I eat 500 calories a day I will be 136lbs by march 28th.

I'm so weak. I'm so stressed out lately so I've been stuffing my face every chance I get. I wish I was one of those people who can't eat when they're upset or stressed and lose a lot of weight, but I'm the opposite, I eat eat eat and get fatter. FML.

Today is a new day, think skinny lovers xo



1 comment:

  1. im like you when it comes to stress eating. i havnt found a great solution, but i try to go to the gym, look at thinspo, look in the mirror, just remind myself im not hungrey, im stressed

    ReplyDelete